6.02.2009

Front Porch Cafe

The following NPR story about home has me all excited. I know every voice in the story, and I'm thrilled to think that these familiar voices have been broadcast around the nation today on Morning Edition.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104794481 (click on "Listen Now" and a media player will launch)

Really. I couldn't be happier. A story about home (and one my parents are quite involved in on top of it) and NPR in one place? Heavenly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved it -

I hope one of the letters you received on the bad day from two blog post ago was mine. :) yours still hasn't arrived, irritating me because I would like to continue our wonderful conversations! And I would like to know if I can come visit you. Maybe we should resume our letter writing email suplementation. that didn't really make sense. oh well. love you!
KI