...so I'm adding pictures. Here's the view of the mountains from our colonia this afternoon; unfortunately today was a cloudy day. To the right is a gorgeous volcano but sadly it's blocked by a hill and by trees.
If only photos could do the view justice.
Yay! I have to admit that these next pictures weren't taken with my camera, but I had fogotten it yesterday but I'd still like to share our grand adventure with you so I may have stolen these from Jo (sorry). I did take this particular picture of the teleferico over Lake Amatilan, where Jo, Victor and I spent the afternoon. We were ascending past some adorable kids climbing the mountain when I took this photo of another car.
This photo of me is pretty dark, but I love the light on the volcano in the background. Oh my, so pretty.
Yay, my lovely roomate! We discovered that we both have the same problem: our eyes go all squinty in photos. That makes this particular photo even better, because our eyes are so open!
More photos of the house's interior, etc. to come (maybe of better quality, too). It takes forever for photos to upload here.
2 comments:
Yeah it was so good to see "your world". You look great and that does a mother's heart good! I miss you but love you more!
What sunglasses are those? Where did you get them? Everything looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait for you to show me around. Miss you.
Post a Comment